Quick Heal Technologies Pvt. Ltd. is a leading IT security solutions and ISO 9000 company. The security solutions are well integrated systems that simplify security management across the length and depth of devices and on multiple platforms. The solutions are customized to cater to the needs of the consumers, small businesses, Government establishments and corporate houses.
Over a span of 19 years the company has focused on IT security for personal computing and for SMEs, robust network and content security solutions to protect corporate resources and communication channels. The current portfolio of cloud based security solutions offer comprehensive security measures that stop threats, attacks and malicious traffic even before they strike.
Through its strong customer centric approach and continuous quest for outstanding quality the company has attained and sustained leadership as one of the most trusted brands in consumer, mobile and corporate security.
Quick Heal has an international presence, with global penetration through business partners across the globe. The company has strengthened its global footprint in 2012, by opening up new offices in US, Japan and Kenya.
The company's ecosystem operates through wide marketing and a large network of distributors, resellers and system-integrators. The company has also established a reputation for strong customer support.
Quick Heal Technologies Pvt. Ltd. believes that progress is possible only with a deep commitment to community welfare. It conducts cyber safety and awareness workshops for school and college students, teachers and parents as an integral part of its corporate vision.
Facts at a Glance:
- Headquartered in Pune, Maharashtra.
- More than 6 million customers in 50+ countries.
- 22 branches across the country.
- A 19-year history of innovation and growth.
- The company achieved a year-on-year growth of 80% from 2004-2008 and a consistent growth of 40% thereafter.
- Strong post-sales support that includes: ground support, email, telephonic, chat and remote support.
- The product family certified by ICSA Labs, Virus Bulletin and West Coast Labs UK.
- Technologyical partnership with Microsoft and Intel.
- The Company legally adheres to corporate governance and has a staunch commitment to ethical values.