Speed up your PC with PC Tuner's Auto Tuneup feature. It deletes invalid and unwanted junk files, obsolete registry entries, traces of Internet history and of daily used applications.
Removes invalid and junk files from the hard disk thus creating disk space and improving system performance.
Removes invalid registry entries from the system that appear due to improper uninstallation, non-existent fonts, etc.
Removes traces of browsing history from browsers like Internet Explorer, Chrome, Safari and Opera. Also erases traces from programs like MS Office, Adobe Acrobat Reader, Media player, WinZip, WinRAR, etc.
Duplicate File Finder
Deletes duplicate files of images, music, movies, documents and other mostly used files.
By default, a backup is taken whenever Disk Cleanup or Registry Cleanup is performed. This helps the user to restore earlier settings in case any change in system behavior is observed.
Registry Defragmenter helps speed up your PC by clubbing all page-file fragments into one continuous chunk.
Boosts system performance by removing unwanted programs that run at startup and slow the system.
Deletes the user specified files and folders permanently from the hard disk making them unrecoverable even by any recovery software.
Windows may be running potentially unwanted services that consume memory and slow down system performance at startup. Service optimizer is an added feature that help speed up your PC, by disabling these unwanted services.
For more details, please refer to product datasheet of Quick Heal PCTuner 3
Supported Operating System
- Windows 8.1 (32-bit and 64-bit)
- Windows 8 (32-bit and 64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32-bit and 64-bit)
- Windows Vista (32-bit and 64-bit)
- Windows XP (32-bit and 64-bit)
- Internet connection 6 with SP1 or later.
Can not be installed on server operating system.
Minimum Hardware Requirements
- 1 Ghz for Microsoft Windows 8.1,Microsoft Windows 8, Microsoft Windows 7, Microsoft Windows Vista
- 300 MHz or higher processor for Microsoft Windows XP
- 2 GB of RAM for Microsoft Windows 8.1 (64-bit), Microsoft Windows 8 (64-bit)
- 1 GB of RAM for Microsoft Windows 8.1 (32-bit), Microsoft Windows 8 (32-bit)
- 1 GB of RAM for Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)
- 512 MB of RAM for Microsoft Windows 7 (32-bit), Microsoft Windows Vista
- 256 MB of RAM for Microsoft Windows Windows XP
- 100MB free hard disk space
- CD-ROM or DVD drive