Data Breach Alert
Data breach means unethical access to the data of individuals and organizations that are supposed to be secured from unauthorized people. Hackers hack into the organizations’ data system and disclose or steal personal information of the people who register or sign up with such organizations.
This flexible feature offers the following functionalities:
- Quick Scan: Runs a quick scan on your device at your request to detect and block malwares, keyloggers and fake apps.
- Full Scan: Full scan is a complete scan that scans your device and memory card.
- Schedule Scan: This feature allows you to schedule a virus scan at a time that is convenient for you.
- Background Scan: Secures the file system of your mobile device from malicious threats and phishing sites. It remains active in the operating memory of the device and scans all files that are open or saved including those on the memory card.
- Vulnerability Scan: Certain mobile apps installed on your phone might have security vulnerabilities which hackers can take advantage of. This feature detects such vulnerabilities and brings them to your notice.
- On Install App Scan: Scans newly installed apps on the device to detect and prevent threats
- Scan before Download: Automatically scans apps even before you download them from Google Play Store. It also informs you whether an app is safe to install or not. If it's not, the feature displays the risks of installing the app.
With Phone Boost, you can optimize your device and improve its performance. Phone Boost kills all the running apps, clears the app cache files, obsolete APKs, Junk files, and thumbnail images to free hard disk space.
Add an extra layer of security to your phone. Lock all your apps including WhatsApp, Facebook, Instagram, Gallery, and Camera with a secure PIN.
The Anti-Theft option helps to secure your device when it is lost or stolen. Anti-Theft provides many useful features such as blocking or allowing access to certain SIM cards, automatically lock the device when untrusted SIM is changed, and track and control device remotely when it is lost or stolen.
Secures your financial transactions when you use payment apps for online shopping, banking, paying bills, etc.
Parental Control *
You can block infected and fraudulent websites and apps with the help of Parental Control. This option helps to differentiate between good and bad online content for your children and assists you to control their online activities. Thus, you can block unwanted websites and apps that may be harmful to your children. Detailed Parental Control report helps parents to monitor the kids’ activity on mobile device.
The Intruder feature helps to capture the image if any unauthorized person who tries to access your device without your knowledge or permission. If someone enters a wrong password two times consecutively to unlock your device, such a person is considered an intruder. The Intruder feature will capture the snapshots of the person using the front and rear cameras along with date, time, and the location of the intruder. It will send an email to the configured email address with all these details. This helps you to track your device in case it is lost or stolen
Alert on Camera And Microphone
This feature helps you to alert when camera is turned on. The camera icon is shown in green color and when microphone is turned on, the microphone icon is shown in yellow color. This helps you take appropriate action, if required.
Enable this feature to block infected, malicious, fraudulent, and phishing websites.
- Pocket Alarm: Instantly notifies the user if someone attempts to steal phone from your pocket.
- Motion Alarm: It notifies user instantly if the phone is moved from its current position, alerting about the possibility of a theft.
Alerts you whenever your mobile device detects an unsecured Wi-Fi network. Connecting to such networks can let attackers steal your sensitive information including login ID and passwords, banking details, and other personal information.
The Security Advisor guides you about the settings that can enhance the overall security of your smartphone. For example, if the 'Screen Lock' setting is not enabled on your phone, the Security Advisor will instruct you to enable it.
Privacy Advisor notifies and allows you to do a quick inspection of apps that might affect your privacy. It helps you to review the permissions used by such apps so you can decide whether to keep them or not.
Helps you to delete the data in a secure way. Deleting data in a normal way may leave the trace of the data and can be tracked by the tracking apps. With Secure Delete, you can delete the confidential data permanently without leaving any trace behind.
Displays important notifications that require your attention. Latest IT security news, offers and alerts are also displayed in the Message Center.
Block Calls **
The Call Blocker option helps you to block unwanted calls. With this option, you can easily block unwanted calls from both local and all unknown international numbers, commercial calls, and call numbers in particular series.
Quick Settings Notification
With this feature enabled, you can get one touch access to various device settings such as Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, Mobile Data, Brightness, and Torch.
Regular Automated Virus Signature Database Updates
Quick Heal Total Security for Android receives regular automated security updates. This helps protect your device and data from new and emerging threats.
Remote Device Management
Remote Device Management portal. helps you manage your lost or stolen device and Parental Control Reports. From this portal, you can remotely track, lock, and unlock your device. You can also delete the data on your device remotely. Apart from this, users can also perform the following actions remotely from the RDM portal if their device is lost or stolen.
Auto Dial/Receive Call*, Auto Capture Image, Auto Record Audio/Video
The News feature serves you with the latest news and alerts from Quick Heal. News about computer and mobile protection and other noteworthy events are displayed here.
Get extensive reports on the activities performed by Quick Heal Total Security on your device. These also include data on blocked threats, updates, blocked calls, etc.
* - May not supported on the beta version of the browser
** - Supported to version 8 and earlier