Cumulative Antivirus Updates for Quick Heal 2014 (v15.00) And 2013 (v14.00)
Please note that we have discontinued the offline update facility for the above versions of Quick Heal. Kindly follow the instructions as listed below:
- 1. Visit https://www.quickheal.co.in/upgrade
- 2. Upgrade your copy to the latest version of Quick Heal (v16.00)
- 3. After you have upgraded your product, you can update your product directly from its dashboard or offline by visiting this webpage.
Cumulative Antivirus Updates for Quick Heal 2012 (v13.00), 2011 (v12.00) and 2010 (v11.00)
Please note that we have discontinued the offline update facility for the above version of Quick Heal. Kindly follow the instructions as listed below:
- 1. Visit http://www.quickheal.co.in/quick-heal-product-installer
- 2. Provide the product key of your Quick Heal product
- 3. Download the latest product setup file, and save it on your PC
- 4. Uninstall your existing copy of Quick Heal
- 5. Click on the downloaded setup file, and follow the given instructions. This will install the latest version of Quick Heal (v16.00) on your PC
- 6. After successful installation, you can update your product directly from its dashboard or offline by visiting this webpage.
Some frequently asked questions
New virus threats and malwares are released daily and to combat these threats, new security measures are released as and when required. It is highly recommended that you keep your product updated to ensure security against new threats.
You can configure Automatic Update to pick up the updates automatically as and when new the updates are available. If set to automatic mode, the updates are taken in the background without user’s intervention.
You can update Quick Heal whether your computer is connected to Internet if you are in the network.
- Set up one computer (may be the server) as the master update machine. Suppose server name is SERVER.
- Make QHUPD folder in any location. For example: C:\QHUPD. Assign Read-Only sharing rights to this folder.
- Select Start > Programs > Quick Heal antivirus > Quick Heal antivirus.
- On Dashboard, select Settings > Automatic Update.
- Select Copy update files to specified location.
- Click Browse and locate the QHUPD folder. Click OK.
- Click Save Changes to save this setting.
- On all user computers within the network launch Quick Heal antivirus.
- Under Settings, go to the Automatic Update page.
- Select Pick update files from specified path.
- Click Browse.
- Locate the SERVER\QHUPD folder from Network Neighborhood. Alternatively you can type the path as \\SERVER\QHUPD.
- Click Save Changes to save the settings.
Note: All your computers will be upgraded automatically. However, 'Update Automatically' is configured by default.
This issue may arise because of the following reason.
- Reason: You are using a proxy server on your network or using Socks 4 & 5 network.
Solution: Check whether the proxy settings in the Internet Settings feature are correct. Go to Quick Heal antivirus > Settings > Internet Settings and make the required changes.
In case, the above issue persists, please contact our technical support team from https://www.quickheal.co.in/quick-heal-support-center.