Free & easy upgrade to the new Quick Heal 2020 V19
The digital landscape of the world is changing rapidly. To keep up with the changing times, cybersecurity needs to be robust and intelligent, so that they can adapt to the changing digital habits of today's customers.
Keeping this in mind, Quick Heal 2020 has come up with new and power-packed features that will not only protect you from cyber threats but will also secure your privacy online, while making sure the performance of your digital asset is never compromised.
- 6000 Attacks detected every day
- 40% Lighter
- 2 Million Theft detected every day
Quick Heal 2020 at a Glance
Scans your router for any security threats or vulnerabilities
Enhances your gaming experience without slowing down your device
Protects you from websites that can track your online activities and spy on you
Faster scans that do not slow down your PC
Enhanced User Interface
Easy to use interface with a dashboard view that has everything at your fingertips
Secures your information while you transact online
Blocks websites and applications not suitable for kids
How to Upgrade?
Note: Upgrade can be done only if your product license is valid.
To upgrade, follow these steps.
- Download the appropriate Quick Heal Upgrade 19.00 file from the ‘Select the right Quick Heal product upgrade’ section on your PC.
- Double-click the downloaded file.
- The 'Quick Heal Setup Downloader' window will appear. Click 'Download'. The upgrade file may take a few minutes to download. You can pause and resume the download as per your convenience.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to proceed.
In case you need help, please visit our Support page. We will be glad to assist you.
Know your Quick Heal product name and version
Before you upgrade your product version, know what version of product you are using.
- Open Quick Heal antivirus.
The product name is displayed on top left corner of the dashboard.
- On the top right, click the Help menu.
- Click About.
The product version is displayed.
Select your Product UpgradeUpgrade can be done only if your product license is within the subscription period.
Some frequently asked questions
All the updates and upgrades are free for registered users until the product license is valid.
No. Only your existing version of Quick Heal antivirus will be renewed and not upgraded.
- Download the latest product build from https://www.quickheal.co.in/installer. Make sure that you download the correct product type.
- Uninstall the exiting product. Note: Save your Product Key before you uninstall the product. You will need them to reactivate the product.
- Install the new build.
- Reactivate your product.
If you want to upgrade your product to the latest version, follow these steps.